The Big Give: One donation, twice the impact
The Devon Environment Foundation is excited to be part of The Big Give‘s #GreenMatchFund campaign to celebrate Earth Day 2021 this month.
During the week of 22-29 April 2021, The Big Give will match every donation* made to the DEF via The Big Give website – meaning you can DOUBLE your impact for nature in Devon.
There are many incredible local heroes working hard to protect and restore nature in Devon. Here are some examples of projects we have recently supported:
- Donna Cox, Moor Meadows – helping landowners to create more wildflower meadows
- Gary Jolliffe, Till the Coast is Clear – cleaning plastic pollution from our beautiful coastline
- Marina O’Connell, Apricot Centre – showcasing regenerative agriculture to inspire their peers
- Audrey Compton, Wildlife Wardens – encouraging communities to make more space for wildlife
- Angela Mead, Biome Algae – proving the environmental, economic, and social benefits of offshore seaweed farming
We tap into our network of experts to identify the projects that will deliver the greatest gains for nature, then we provide the rocket fuel they need to supercharge their work.
Our aim is to inspire many more people and businesses to give back to nature by making donations so we can support many more incredible nature regeneration projects and enable them to scale their vital work.
However, the need for grants to protect and restore nature in Devon greatly outweighs the funding currently available.
Are you ready to give back to nature?
You can find out more about DEF’s ‘The Big Give’ campaign here, and make ONE donation with TWICE the impact between midday Thursday 22nd April and midday Thursday 29th April 2021 (via card payment) using this link.
On behalf of DEF and all our project partners, we are very grateful for your support!
* Our target is to raise £10,000 between 22-29 April to access our full Green Match Fund pot of £10,000.